Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Teresa Giudice Can't Afford To Raise Money For Charity But Andy Cohen Still Rides On Her Strap-On

Teresa & Joe Giudice are so broke that they resort to "book tours" & have to open pizza shops in New Jersey, yet Andy Cohen sees "appeal" in Teresa for the Real Housewives of New Jersey reality TV show and not in Kim Granatell.

Here's the Scoop:

It was recently reported on this Socialitelife article that Tom Murro tagged along with the Real Housewives of New York cast & Andy Cohen at the "Made in NY Awards" and were obviously not having enough fun on their own because they started to speak about Real Housewives of New Jersey's Kim Granatell.

According to Tom Murro, Andy Cohen said that he doesn't see any appeal in Kim Granatell's marketing and that's why she's not featured on the show as a main character (but yet she has a paid contract with Bravo).

The Kim Granatell discussion didn't stop right away, because Jill Zarin also had a few things to say about Kim Granatell - "Does she even fly private? I always do". Note to Jill - I don't really think that the general audience tunes into your show as much as they do to your rivals in New Jersey, and I'm just saying.

Once Kim Granatell heard about the garbage which was said about her (while she was in Las Vegas) she took the battle to her Twitter, where she dug a grave for Tom Murro & Andy Cohen - check out Kim's tweets below:

U meant what u said Andy! I am not “dumb” Theresa here. Hard to get things past me. Way way too smart!”
Hey Tom, get burnt on any flames tonight? Flying home with my jewels, having sweet dreams” and not about u know who.”
if the “flaming” guilty shoe fits, then WEAR it!!!”
Can everyone understand initials??? Keep guessing!!”
Glad to be in Vegas dripping in “Real Diamonds” and not with Tom Murro @ Made iin NY Event with that DB A.C. JO.
Andy, stop being a flaming A…hole!!! There r birdies all around. Is there really a market for ….????”
After Andy Cohen was able to finally put his drink down, he responded back to Kim Granatell's Tweets:

@Kimgranatell I know you of all ppl have a better sense of humor than that kim g!”

Andy Cohen, I only have one word to say to you [darling] - Mazel!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well I for one have to respectfully disagree with you. I Love RHONY. And I love Jill, I even follow them on Facebook

    ReplyDelete